Friday, March 26, 2010

Snippets (2)

"Every thing's gonna be alright. Don't you be afraid when things go bump in the night.
Get closer to me and baby hold on tight
'Cause every thing's gonna be alright."
- Alvin and the Chipmunks

"It started out as a feeling, which then grew into a hope,
Which then turned into a quite thought,
Which then turned into a quite word.
And then that word grew louder and louder
Till it was a battle cry.
I'll come back when you call me.
No need to say goodbye."
- Regina, ost Prince Caspian.

"Rooth na jana tum se kahoon to,
Main in ankhon mein jo rahoon to.
Tum yeh jano ya na jano,
Tum yeh mano ya na mano,
Mere jaisa diwana tum paoge nahin.
Yaad karo ge main jo na hoon to
Rooth na jana tum se kahoon to"
- Need I say?

"Is rang badalti duniya mein kya tera hai kya mera he,
Dekh bhai dekh, dekh bhai dekh,
Zamana hai rangeen."
- DBD

"Tum jo mil gaye ho, to ye lagataa hain,
 Ke jahaan mil gayaa."
- Mohammad Rafi (I had to look this up. I knew the song only from the Coke ad.)

This time, shoot the one listening to me sing. I make one wish for a kinder death.
Muahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. i like it....itz totaly my pakhii....da singin bird lol....<3
    roooth na jaane agar main yeh kahu toh...tum yee jaano tum ye maano mere jaisi crazyy gurlll paoge naiii....yeaaa c even m gud at this!!

    ReplyDelete

It is a free world...