Friday, May 7, 2010

No, I honestly cannot tell the difference between regular Dairy Milk and Dairy Milk Silk.. But, then, again, don't take my word for it, me being, after all, a girl with black nail enamel on one hand, glitter-on-colorless-base nail enamel (silver and gold alternatively) on the other and CLAT in two days. And I am hungry. Very.

On an aside, GK and Timbaland do not mix.

Who remembers that song that Manoj sings in RGV's Road? "Siski mein jo saas bhari thi pyar se mujhko bhar gayi re. Pehli nazar mein darri thi, doosri mein bhi darr gayi re." Killer!

2 comments:

  1. Since when have you and "Manoj" been on a first name basis?

    Also luck. May the force be with - uh -

    (That was me giving my responsible sibling imitation. We also do catcalls. And home deliveries. Contact us for further details.)

    ReplyDelete

It is a free world...